Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept my insurance plan?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- What can I do about my ingrown toenail?
Do you accept my insurance plan?
We accept most insurance plans. Give us a call and we'll verify for you.
Are you accepting new patients?
We're gladly accepting new patients, give us a call and we'll setup an appointment!
What can I do about my ingrown toenail?
Until your appointment with Dr. Stevens, please follow the directions below to care for your infected ingrown toenail:
- Soak infected toenail in ½ cup Epsom salts and 1 gallon of tepid* water for 15 minutes twice a day. (DO NOT use hot water)
- After the soak, apply Neosporin or triple antibiotic ointment to the borders of the infected nail.
- Apply a band aid as needed for your comfort.
If you have any questions regarding treatment, please contact our office at 503-363-0763.
* Tepid- Moderately warm; lukewarm